We arrived in Tulsa yesterday night, and I just woke up. Mom's trying to find us something to do today, and we are watching TV. I just found out we're going to the zoo today! I've never been to this zoo before! I wonder what animals they have ... maybe they have an aquarium there! No, I don't think so, at a zoo they have animals and at an aquarium they have fish. Anyway, that is not for a few more hours. I'M BORED!I mean, I'm confused.Whenever Dad goes to Tulsa, he comes back and says it was fun, but so far I've only sat and watched TV. I hope it gets better...
Before we went to Tulsa, we went to Fort Worth to visit my friend Brighton. When we slept, we made a fort out of bedsheets and blankets. It was really comfortable, to tell you the truth. But when I woke up, Brighton was always asleep, so I went back to sleep until she woke up. When we woke up, we got on pretty dresses and lots of makeup. We went to a cool park and had lots of fun with some of my old friends like Jackson, Maddie, Camryn and of course, Brighton. We had to leave but I didn't really want to. Brighton has lots of good ideas and most of them we excute into action. I can't wait to go back and be with my friend Brighton, again!!!
But for now...we are off to the Zoo!!
14 years ago