14 years ago
Saturday, March 6, 2010
1st Softball Game
My first softball game HAD to be my finest hour out of all 6 seasons of my softball career. I hit every ball pitched to me. I practically hit my coach, who was pitching, but he jumped sky high just in time! I also made7 outs! ( I am not not exagerating, my mother counted) I play first base most of the time, but we have to switch out
every other inning. When we switch out, I play short stop.( I slid to second and got an out there) I had the time of my life at that softball game! We lost our first game 9 to 11, but our team played great!!! In our second game, we came back and tied the other team 10 to 10 in the last inning. Our team had lots of fun together today. My good friends on the team are Kylie, Brooke and Bailey. We all played together in the fall and now we are back together with Coach Randy this spring. I LOVE SOFTBALL!!!