This is my first blog and I'm very exited to be here and I hope you will like the things I write. Here's a little bit about me.
I love to read, and if you have any suggestions other than Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Frog Princess, or the Roald Dahl Books, leave me a comment. I am a red headed, brown eyed girl that has a brother named Parker, and a silly sister named Susannah. They are a pain some times, but they are always very funny and I love them. I play softball and have the best swing on the team. Tommorow, our team will play The Express. The Express is a hard team, but luckily, it is just a scrimage. Even if it was a real game, we'd still beat them.
That's about all! I'll write more later! Don't forget to feed my fish over on the side!!